Handy:

Hamilton Beach

Nw make coffee tasty and easily
Oct 23, 2016 07:55 AM 1190 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I lived alone in Delhi for my study purpose so there is no gas r calender facility in my PG that's y I need a coffee maker because I do late night study so obviously I need something that helps m to get away my sleep so I purchase Milton coffee maker The scoop single serve. it's really good ND the brand name which I have no doubt.

The market price of Milton coffee maker is Rs 5699 but I got it in RS 5299 along with stylish mug. It takes nly 10 to 13 minutes to make my tasty coffee ND it is really so easy to make tasty coffee in it. I add half cup of water half cup milk ND one coffee pouch ND after 10 min I got a tasty cup of coffee.

Most important thing is it looks really owesome ND it's design is really very good it comes in dark grey color with combination of and service given by all milton product is really very good as I purchased it before 2 months ago so I have no complaints till now. There are some features as follows.

1) Power consumption-1300W