Parking:

A great shopping mall
Jul 14, 2015 03:42 AM 4180 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I always visits hameedia shopping centre with my family or with my friends when I get some extra time from my studying and from my part time job, for having some fun with shopping.

Like watching cinemas or having some icecream to refresh mind.hameedia shopping centre is the well known and well reputed shopping centre across the chennai city, it have 4-5 floors.

With 1 basement to park bikes or cars, it have so much varities in his products with lots of branded products, their products looks not like same but every product seems unique, recently I buy one pair shoes(reebok), two shirts and two denim jeans pants from that shopping centre, its price were so reasonable and quality were top in class not only in looks but also in its comfortness, it feels so comfort after wearing it.as well as with shopping for top quality products, I also go to that shopping centre for watching movies, whenever I have time with my friends or with my family, that's a great place for shopping and for having some fun!

Hameedia Shopping Mall Chennai