Fragrance:

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hamdard Roghan Badaam Shirin:

One Bottle, serves many purposes.

It’s an Ayurvedic sweet almond oil which can be used in many ways like one can use it with milk to consume for better memory, it can be applied on ones skin for smooth and subtle skin and it can be used as very effective hair oil which strengthens your hair roots and encourages growth.

Well I use it as a body lotion now days. Because my skin is dry and fragmented body lotions become ineffective within an hour. Oil is oil and will act like oil. It makes my skin shinier and smoother. I use it in winters. It helps in relieving from stress too.

Even I have used it as hair oil too. I used to mix few drops in Mustard oil and applied on my hair. It is really effective. And because it is Ayurvedic, I find it so reliable. It’s my all time favourite and I keep it handy in my Purse.I hope you will also try it and feel the difference

Hamdard Roghan Badam Shirin Sweet Almond Oil