24, 2nd Floor, Ballygunge Park, Ballygunge, Kolkata, WB

Kolkata India
Good Namkeens Available here
Dec 28, 2015 09:37 AM 2925 Views
(Updated Dec 28, 2015 09:37 AM)

Hello Mouthshutians, my name is zana and now I am writting this review to share my thoughts and experience with you about Haldiram Sweets - Kolkata . I mailnly visit Haldiram sweets and Namkeens Shop With my Papa or with my Jiju and I always love to eat  and we also take these items home and kept in freezer and simply eat when we want.

The packing of the Namkeens are  good and Without any leakage and and as the packet is filled with nitrogen gas the food inside it remains fresh for more than 2 months. The Working staffs of this shop are also good and they perform their job with full dedication and do there best to satisfy us and thats the main reason I always.

One Thing you need to know that if you want namkeens or sweets for parties and wedding ceremony you need to contact them atleast 5 days ago before the function occur and after that you can recieve your order.

Haldiram Sweets - Ballygunge - Kolkata