Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Chennai India
Digest ur food with taste of Amla & imli tablets!!
Apr 29, 2015 03:19 PM 20089 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

I actually had the problems of digestion and even had today. Not only that I had the problem of Vomiting during longs travels.   So there came the Hajmola tablets as the rescue.

We used to buy this as a bottle becoz those wer the first version and has about enough tablets to last for over 30 days.  It is sized as the usual tablet but taste like masala balls, == almost the taste of today's Maggi noodles masala which comes inside pack!  It mostly ==tastes Amla, imli along with crushed pepper balls.  Very spicy I would say.

So, I started consuming these wen ever I felt like having digestive problems and say wat I felt really better.  Well one tab is enough but sometimes I consume more than one becoz its harmless and I loved.   I also consume there while travelling and my vomiting problem actually reduced drastically.

These tablets also came in small packets for 2 or 3 three in one pricing about 25 to 50 paise.  Very Handle and I almost carry them all the time.  Ha ha. Sometimes miss them in the pocket and that goes for washing and it gets dissolved!

Then came in the Candy type suitable for all the kids who actually hate over masala and that became popular too.  But personally liked the Tablet types and not the candy. Today Hajmola is not available anywer in the market instead there some other brand(in forgot the name) is out and also does the same job.  The other alternate is gelusil or digene. but they r little harmful.

Overall, I loved Hajmolas and I miss them now!

Hajmola