Look changer
Dec 23, 2016 03:09 PM 12644 Views
(Updated Dec 24, 2016 07:00 AM)

I have cut in my both eyebrows so I took a decision to go Delhi and ask doctor to correct it with plastic surgery but latter I found that it is of no use because the hair will grow long and I have to trim it lifelong so I refused and went Habib parlor very same evening I found one girl she said she will correct it and she magically made it into one single curvy line. I was so delighted and happy.

I have many incidence to share regarding Habib and that too related with marriages.out of them one include mine

I went their at the time of my wedding. I did not disclosed that I am going to marry soon and asked them about the various facial they provide. she told me about the facials and I took the one according to my skin. result was awesome I was glowing at the time of my marriage .

few days ago I went their and asked do you take payment via debit card and they said yes.i was so happy

Diamond bleach is my favorite.

OVERALL GOOD EXPERIENCE