HTC

Dont buy it
Apr 13, 2009 02:51 PM 3740 Views

I have HTC Touch for the last 1 year now and I have facing a hell lot of problems. first of all the phone performance is very slow. It hangs when using the basic functions of phone (recv or dial a call).

The most prominent problem that I guess all the users must have faced is the LCD patch on the screen. It looks as if there is some water on the LCD and will go off. Buddy it is an LCD patch that comes in almost every HTC mobile after some time. You then need to get the LCD replaced (which is a costly affair as it costs Rs.4200). I got the LCD replaced when it was in warranty and now that it's been just 15 days that warranty have lapsed, the Touch is not working.

The Phone is not responding to any touch. when I gave the phone to the service center, they told me that it is due to the LCD patch that came again after a month of getting a new LCD. That has actually caused some malfunction in the Touch circuit. Now I have to get the LCD and the touch both replaced (just wonder the cost I will have to bear :(

GPRS is not available for windows OS by any operator in India. so you will have to pay for a costly service from the operator. When more then 4-5 recipients are added, the msg will be delivered 3 times...you will bear the cost of that.

Alarm sound is too low and cant be customized.

More you install softwares on this phone, the performance goes hell down.

when charging, the cell over heats.

Sound reception is very bad. I had to purchase a handsfree for using this phone.

HTC Touch P3450