HTC

Not satisfied
May 04, 2009 02:52 PM 2445 Views

I have HTC Touch for the last 1 year now and I have facing ahell lot of problems. first of all the phone performance is very slow. it hangswhen using the basic functions of phone(recv or dial a call).

The most prominent problem that I guess all the users must have faced is theLCD patch on the screen. It looks as if there is some water on the LCD and willgo off. Buddy it is an LCD patch that comes in almost every HTC mobile aftersome time. You then need to get the LCD replaced(which is a costly affair asit costs Rs.4200). I got the LCD replaced when it was in warranty and now thatits been just 15 days that warranty have lapsed, the Touch is not working. Thephone is not responding to any touch. when I gave the phone to the servicecenter, they told me that it is due to the LCD patch that came again after amonth of getting a new LCD. That has actually caused some malfunction in theTouch circuit. Now I have to get the LCD and the touch both replaced(justwonder the cost I will have to bear:(

GPRS is not available for windows OS by any operator in India. so you will haveto pay for a costly service from the operator.

When more then 4-5 recipients are added, the msg will be delivered 3 times.you will bear the cost of that.

Alarm sound is too low and cant be customized.

More you install softwares on this phone, the performance goes hell down.

when charging, the cell over heats.

Sound reception is very bad. I had to purchase a handsfree for using this phone.

Further with 6.1 OS installed, the phone lacks custom alarm tone, u cant listen to music with the screen off . and lots more

HTC Touch 3452