HTC

Theft at an HTC service center
Oct 09, 2010 12:02 PM 4505 Views

I have been using HTC P3400 for almost 1.5 years, and it had no issue. later I started facing problem with the battery back up. battery used to get drained in 30 mins. I forwarded the handset to HTC service center on 20 Mar 2010 (Taipan in Borivli), the issued me a receipt mentioning it self as an authorized service center for HTC. Later I was informed that there is problem with the motherboard it cannot be repaired and was asked to collect the handset from the service center.

When I got back the handset the touch screen was not functioning, when I followed up with the service center they did not respond to my concern, Later when I got the handset checked from a third party, it was brought to my notice that the sensor below the screen was missing and hence it was not functioning. I posted a complaint regarding the same at HTC support. Later I received a couple of emails and calls from the customer care but not solution was provided to my grievance. It has been almost 5 months I have been following up with the customer service but my problem has not been resolved.

With this experience it makes me think is HTC hand in glove with such service centers, and it's just another way for increasing revenue. I personally wont buy any HTC products in future and suggesting the same to all the people I know.

HTC P 3400