HTC

Hyderabad
Performance is poor
Feb 14, 2017 01:02 PM 2414 Views (via Mobile)

Hello friends I want to share my opinions on this Mobile phone. HTC one M9 has disappeared me a bit. I have purchased this Mobile last year. I have purchased this on my relative advice. But after getting this I am not satisfied with the performance. At the beginning of the days it is very fast at its performance. Slowly the phone got slow and heating problem also started. I have purchased this Mobile for 19, 500Rs.The phone has got very good features. It has got 5.00inches display screen and with 16Gb internal storage. The RAM is also very good it has got 3gb RAM. The sound quality is very good and the camera resolution is nice. Style and design is awesome. The features of the phone are good but the phone lacks at its performance. I have not got its worth. I don't recommend this phone as it is very good at specifications but poor at performance. Better try other model. Thank you guys.

HTC One M9