HTC

Hyderabad
Very nice features
Feb 14, 2017 12:14 PM 1744 Views (via Mobile)

Hello friends I want to share my opinions on this Mobile phone. HTC one M8s is very good at its features and performance. I am Enjoying it's performance really. The phone has got good design and style. I got this phone six months back and I haven't face any problem with this is. I have purchased this Mobile for 16, 999Rs.The phone is a eye catcher on the road. It gives status symbol. The sound quality is also very good and the camera resolution is very good. The phone has got good features and specifications. It has got 5.00inches display screen. The internal storage of this phone is 16Gb with 2Gb RAM. The battery capacity is 2840mAh. The phone has got 13megapixel rear camera and 5megapixel front camera. I recommend this phone and very easy to use and handle it. The durability of this phone can be trusted and it has got worthy.try this phone friends. It's really good. Thank you.

HTC One M8s