HTC

New delhi India
My new phone and it is really good
Oct 13, 2015 06:02 PM 4152 Views

Recently I was looking for a good smartphone as I wanted to change my old one. After a lot of online and offline research I came across HTC One M8. It is a nice phone to use quite friendly interface. It is good as one can handle it easily because of its body design and only 160grams weight. It is available in two memory spaces one is 16GB and other is 32GB. I brought 16 GB one as I keep movies in my laptop.

It has non-removable battery, which is of 2600 mAh because of with it runs for long, the best part is it charges upto 60% in just 30 minutes. The camera quality is also good, where primary camera is of 4 Mega pixels and secondary camera is of 5 Mega Pixels. Initially it is build on Android system Kitkat but it is upgradable to Lollipop. It has Gorilla glass 3 and has display screen of 5.0. All in all it is a good phone to use.

HTC One M8s