HTC

Varanasi India
Lot more thing can be improved in this phones
Feb 12, 2017 01:15 AM 1910 Views

Guys here I am going to tell you about my experince on this phone HTC One M8s whihc will sulry provide you alot of real information about this phone before you are going to buy this product .

So guys coming to the point,

Firstly guys I would like to tell you that this phone is a bit heavy to carry and in weight its bit heavy .

As in this range their are lot more mobile phone available in with dust and water resistance system but in this phone you will not find any thing like this .

Another demrits in this phone is that it does not have dual sim supportive system .

And what I personally think that its battery capacity should be increased a bit because in this range battery is availbale in more mAh.

If you talk about its front facing camera then also I am not happy with it because whayt I exrperienced is that it should be improved so that customers get more attracted toward it .

Last but not least guys its processor should be at least octa core as according to my experince by keeping the range of price in mind .

lastly I would like to say it colr can be increased because now its only on 32k range and not impressive, to make it more attractive it should be more than this .

So guys this was all about my expreince on this phone

Hope you find this very useful

Thakn you