HTC

Kirnahar, Birbhum, West Bengal India
HTC One E9s a worst phone
May 10, 2017 08:51 PM 2426 Views (via Android App)

Htc one e9s , that launched in india october 2015 and I brought this phone in april 2016. After buying this phone, I faced many problem with it and I think who already brought this phone , they faced same problems.

Firstly I want to tell you , this phone have not good battery life like other htc phones. Good battery life in phone , that is the most important thing in our daily life.

This phone have not good features and I tried to install many good game but still that can't install. This is the most very bad fault in this moble.

And this phone have not very good touch and after two monthes later this phone starts hanging .

This phone have not very good look and stylized . this phone have not good camera and front camera almost worst .

This phone have very low screen quality and thats not good for me . In this price I found a mobile with gorila glass .

So guys , please don't try to buy this phone because you feel very bad after buying this phone. Thanks for reading my review and have a good day.

HTC One E9s