HTC

Visakhapatnam India
HTC E9+ ... The mobile makes more trouble...
Sep 09, 2016 12:01 PM 2110 Views

HTC E9+. This phone was Released in May,  2015. I was purchased this phone in November, 2015. The phone camera is good for selfies. Also good for HD videos. With the provided RAM 3GB. The application will be running nicely even in the background apps are running. The storage is also awesome. Internal 32 GB and external 256 GB.

Everything goes well up to last June 2016. After that this phone makes me more trouble. I don't know the what type of manufacturing error, it was suddenly stops to connect WI-FI except you hold it directly over the device and also the Bluetooth doesn't connect except it's touching whatever device you want to connect it to. After few hours or one day, it was connect WI-FI and Bluetooth automatically. I was went to servicing center to solve the problem. They just reset my phone at that time. After one day, again same problem repeats. I don't recommend it for anyone to buy.

HTC One E9+ Dual Sim