HTC

Htc one E9+ dual sim
Oct 26, 2016 05:34 AM 3462 Views (via Android App)

Its a good smartphone. I have been using this phone since 1 year and believe me guys not a single time any problem had occurred. Its processor is mediatek helioX10 with 32gb rom and 3gb ram. It has 20mp primary camera and 13 mp front camera which is ultra pixel. I m speechless about its camera.what I can tell u guys is the phone camera is awesome. Its a premium phone. And its a good deal in that range of phone. It has classy look and easy to use and handle. It also support 4g sim. According to me guys if u have that much of budget ( 30, 000 aprx) then prefer this phone. Its video recording is good which is of high HD quality. There is also a memory card slot which may extend upto 2TB. It comes with 5.0( lolipop) andriod version n soon 6.0 will also be there in this phone. So overall its a awesome phone.u can go for this.

HTC One E9+ Dual Sim