HTC

Maigic!!
Jul 14, 2010 10:05 AM 2334 Views

The HTC Magic is overall a great phone but the design of this phone with its slick curves, track ball and the white casing would appeal more to females than males as it has that type of look.

When I lost my phone on contract, the phone I had was discontinued and I had to select another smart-phone or HTC device. So without thinking I had a quick browse of the available phones and decided on the HTC Magic as I am a fan of touch screen mobile phones mainly due to the size of the display which comes in handy when watching films.

I noticed with the HTC Magic the signal was much lower and often found myself trying to call a friend only to get there is no signal error message. Now I know this wasn't my sim card or the network as my previous phones on the contract worked perfectly fine.

So after two weeks I decided I had enough and sent the phone back, I ended up with the HTC Touch pro and what do you know, there were no issues with the signal.

Over the time I had the Magic I did fine the android OS very good and this was the first time I had used android.

You get multiple home screens to store numerous applications and games on which can all be downloaded free or for a small fee depending on what you are downloading from the android market place which I also found very handy.

Overall the phone is ok but I believe it would suit the female market more than the male due to the design. But that might be just me am choosy when it comes to electronics.

The battery life seemed mediocre lasting around a day with standard use and then had to be charged so I was doing this almost every day since having the phone.

The feature's are great and come with a decent camera of 3.2MP which in today's standards is around average.

HTC Magic