HTC

Hyderabad
Bad performance
Feb 13, 2017 08:18 AM 1869 Views (via Mobile)

Hello friends I want to share my opinions on this Mobile phone. HTC Explorer Is available at cheap rates and the performance and features are also very cheap for this phone. I don't like this phone as it is very cheap features contained. I have got this as a gift from my friend. The cost of the phone is 6, 500Rs.3.2inch display screen and it has got 600mAh processor. The phone has got 3 megapixel and also contains FM radio. I am not so comfortable with the phone and its features. The sound quality is very poor and the display is also bad. The pictures in the phone won't be seen easily. The use of this phone is very good and handling also gets comfortable. The style and design is very unique. But the performance is very poor. The durability of this phone can't be trusted and the phone won't give long service. I don't recommend this phone and I feel it is a waste of money and time. Don't try this phone guys. Thank you.

Write a Review on HTC Explorer