HTC

Khardah, West Bengal, India India
My Desire.
Aug 10, 2017 12:30 PM 1429 Views

Hello Readers.

I am using My HTC Desire 816G for the last 2 years when it was launched.

I have many pleasing experiences with my phone as well as some unpleasing ones also.

So first of all starting with the Rear Camera which is of 13 Mega pixels with 1080p supportive video recording feature, and really the camera quality remains the same till now. Some people are there who will say that the camera quality falls with time, but from my aspect and from my experience Absolute No. the quality decreases because of dust and scratches in the camera lence cover. So if you clean the lence cover at a regular interval then I can assure you that you can get the same quality picture like when you freshly bought your desire.

Now the Front Camera which is of 5 Mega pixels generally used for taking selfies and for video calling features. This camera is also good but only for selfie purposes. you can click awesome selfies but for video calling purposes, video quality is good but the videos lacks a lot maybe it is due to net connection.

Touch quality is good but sometimes multi-touch facility dosen't work, I have faced this thing only a few times. Some will say that this phone hangs a lot but it is due to the unwanted launchers which they download and due to not availability of anti-viruses and for playing high graphics games.

Now coming with the LCD Screen- It has got a 5.5 inch LCD screen which is great for watching movies and playing games, As well as one can read online books and official documents easily you don't have zoom in the documents for getting a clear view. I will suggest you to take a flip cover or more preferably a Tempered glass because flipcover makes your phone looks much bigger and may create problems for handling. This are necessary because the LCD screen is very sensitive which is why if it falls on the ground there is a 90% chance that the LCD will break and if it breaks then you do not have any other options than replacing the LCD I have replace once. So it is a free advice protect your phone with a protective means.

Look wise it is a very Gorgeous Mobile Phone with well finished ends.

Sound quality is very Good with an additional Boost Feature which increases the volume without compromising the sound quality and gives a party like situation. It has got its sound panel on Front side which is a Major advantage and also there are two panels one at the top of the LCD screen and the other on the Down of the LCD screen which Increases the Sound quality and gives a 3D sound effect which we experience in the theaters while watching a movie.

There are many interesting and hidden features which I bet will astonish you and if you can format your mobile phone once in a year by backing up your datas then I bet your mobile will be working like it was bought only few days back.

Another Important thing of this phone is its water resistance feature the phone is a partially sealed product which means for opening its back cover we have to work a lot which provides safety to our phones from getting damage by water. Some times in rainy seasons we have to take plastic bags for keeping our mobile phones safe but some times we do not get that chance but the design of this phones helps it to resist rainy weather but not the extreme ones like taking under water videos or snaps like sony xperia . I personally do not take any poly bags for my phone because my desire survived two straight rainy seasons so, May be I am lucky but yes it is a water resistance phone. Don't misunderstand Water Resistance with Water Proof, there is a hell and heaven difference.

So from my aspect and experience YES it is a User Friendly Set and is a good value of money. If you can respect and use your phone properly then this phone is fantastic for you.

HTC Desire 816G Dual Sim