HTC

I love this phone
Apr 03, 2017 12:29 AM 1756 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 03, 2017 11:42 AM)

This phone is perfect for the me . My only issue and the sole reason why I probably wont purchase it is the weak battery. For those who have this - especially heavy users, how often do you charge it? I dont want a scenario where I am carrying a spare battery. Nor do I want to be carrying a charger 24/7 or leaving it in the charger. I charge this about once every three, four days. I need a beast of a battery new phone. This phone has everything but damn - that battery. Why can't they make these smart phones have super strong batteries? They know we will use it for so many things apart from the conventional making calls( web browsing, listening to music, photography, gaming etc) . The only smart phone that seems to hae a decent battery is the Samsung Beam. I am still unsure but swinging towards that phone.

Write a Review on HTC Desire 630