HTC

Thane India
Drowning the name of HTC brand.
Feb 09, 2018 07:33 PM 781 Views

Htc is a very reputed electronics manufacturing company. It is an international brand famous all around the world. Bt I am feeling very sorry to say that after releasing this phone, the trust I had on this company flew in a shot because this phone is a really sad creation of the company. The main problems of this phone are listed below.

1} Even after giving enough Ram to this cell phone, it still hangs sometimes. At the first I thought it was because of internal memory but then I realized that even my friend who took the same mobile phone is facing similar problems as me.

2} The camera quality is not that good as other Htc phones.

3} The mobile spare parts like touch pad and display are very expensive in this case and not even readily available in the market.

4} If at all this cell hits something it gets damaged very quickly and they cause is serious issues like motherboard problems. This mobile should be handled with intense care.

Lastly I would like to conclude by saying that there is no point in purchasing this cell phone and would not recommend any one to to buy this cell phone.

Write a Review on HTC Desire 626