HTC

Rampura, Punjab, India India
* DON'T BUY *
Aug 25, 2017 06:43 AM 1944 Views

I bought this phone a year and a half ago so I want to share my experience with you people. I regret buying this phone. I bought this phone just because of the brand image that htc has.

sound reception - talking about the sound quality, i'm not happy at all. sound gets distorted when listening at full volume.

user-friendly - sometimes it gets on my nerves because of the user interface htc provides. you will get bored out of it.

design - it just looks fine but it got a huge amount of bezels on the top, bottom and sides, they don't look good.

the phone gets easily heated after using continuously for like an hour or so. battery back up is so bad, it only got 2000 mah battery. i'm a heavy phone user, it gives me about 2 hours of backup. it is used to hang a lot. camera quality of this phone is good until you don't see pictures on other phones. it still runs android 4.4.4. storage capacity is only 16gb. this phone is not value for money, check other phones to buy at this price range.

Write a Review on HTC Desire 626