HTC

Htc derise 626
Aug 26, 2017 10:46 AM 1828 Views (via Android App)

Sound reception of HTC desire 626 is the average quality not so best because its have a low sound speaker.

I used this product but I am satisfied for this because when insert and remove se card in phone SD card crash all video this is bad thing about this phone.

The desire 626 dual sim follow HTC typical design language for the desire range, including the plastic body, dual tone colour scheme and lack of capacitive android keys.the phone looks similar to the popular htc desire 820.

It have octa -core media Tel mt 6752 clocked at 1.8ghz this is an old son that was actually released back in 2014. It have 16gb of internal storage expandable by up to32 gb. Ram 2gb, 2000 mah battery and 4g capability. It have 4.4.4 version of amdroid. It have 13 mp primary camera with single tone LED flash with 5 mp front camera.

It feel like a htc desire 820.

It's look a very good I like this look

I think this is value for money because its have all specification which I found a smart phone of this price

Write a Review on HTC Desire 626