HTC

Kerala India
Another good product of HTC
Jan 13, 2018 09:20 PM 880 Views (via Android App)

The is one of the phone I have dreamt when I was little bit young. My uncle have this phone and I have used it frequently and I have a breaf idea about it.

It have a a adorable Camera which have a good protective glass around it , both front and back camera. Its body colour gives primium look , and its side fibers also gives the phone a protrctive coating. As it doesnt have home button as another phone it I pretty much good for handleing and this is a phone which I can use with one hand itself .

The phone have dual sim and a memory card slot also . The phone doesnt heat up ealsy buy heavy games are not recomemded for this phone. Without heavy apps the phone works very good without hang or laging .

Its speakers are the another good feature I like I like about this phone , its speaker clarity are much better to us than any other phone I have used . Its battery can hold this phone upto 4 hrs of contineus use. Its gorilla glass protects it from shokes and other damege .

It is a pretty muh good phone but I recommend for students or heavy gamers , but this phone suites suites for your father or mother who uses phone for a a limited purpose

I have a good moments with this phone so this is a heart touching phone to me .

Write a Review on HTC Desire 626