HTC

The mobile with worst specifications.
Nov 11, 2017 01:50 PM 815 Views (via Android App)

HTC desire 616 dual Sim. This was my first mobile which I bought a few months ago, which was 12, 000/- I took that mobile with more excitement and expectations but the the mobile RAM was just 1gb, and ROM was just 4gb these specifications of the mobile is too bad, and it's not worth of that cost also. Even the battery back up of that mobile was worst.

Upon that when I had a problem with the mobile got so much irritated in searching for the service centers. No proper service centers are available in bangalore, and the parts of the mobile too the audio Jackie of that mobile been get spoiled once in a month and kept on changing, I seriously got so much irritated with that mobile.

Coming to updates, HTC desire 616 dual Sim mobiles has no updates and it's just upgraded to jelly bean. And even so many applications cannot be run in that mobile. And please don't even attempt buying this mobile whose cost is not reduced to 10, 000/- still it's not worth to buy with that huge amount.

Write a Review on HTC Desire 616 Dual Sim