HTC

I don't Prefer this one to you guys
Jul 17, 2017 01:53 PM 1199 Views

Hi all,  iam here to share my bad experience with HTC  mobile. I purchased it 2 years ago, actually I was fan of HTC until I bought this phone.

first of all, the worst is that no up gradation android, low camera quality, don't get confused by 8MP as it says.

And my headphone jack is not working and htc I contact to service center they are saying to change the whole motherboard to just fix the headphone jack. very bad experience with htc service center.

It's not worthy to pay for this mobile as mobile hanging problem is too much.

coming to product, its battery is very poor and you must have a power bank always with you  and you never know when the phone will get stuck on the logo screen.

After warranty period mobile is started to give problems and suffered lot. heating too much nd sound quality is not bad.

I strongly recommended you not to go for this phone.o for lenovo or some other phones.

Write a Review on HTC Desire 616 Dual Sim