HTC

Hyderabad
Not satisfied
Feb 13, 2017 09:07 AM 1232 Views (via Mobile)

Hello friends I want to share my views and experience on the phone. HTC Butterfly S is not so good and it is very poor in its performance and lacks in features. I have purchased this Mobile phone last two months back and it is not performing well now. It has got just two months that I have purchased this Mobile phone and no satisfaction for me. I have purchased this Mobile for reasonable price. The phone has got 5.00inches display screen and the internal storage is 16Gb. It has got 1.9ghZ quad core processor. But the camera is not so better in such a way that everyone gets attracted. It has got 4 ultra pixel rear camera and 2.2megapixel front camera. It has got stylish design and looks. The sound quality is not so better and the camera resolution is also very poor. I have got this phone last year and not very satisfied with all its features. The performance is OK. I don't recommend this phone as it is waste of time with less features. Better to try other branded phones. Thank you.

HTC Butterfly S