HTC

vasna,ahemdabad India
Look maintain while performance crash with time
Feb 02, 2016 02:32 PM 3982 Views

I've had this phone for almost a year. The phone works Windows Phone 8.1.1 platform and Yes, its the version I updated it via Windows Developer Account. Now the phone is hoping to receive Windows 10 update. The phone has great look and average performance. It may get heat up fast when playing some games, taking a video and long talk. I like the menus and tiles layout but that's all about it.

After year of use now I can no longer connect to wifi at all. Apps crash consistently. Phone suddenly restarts occasionally. Battery life is poor considering I don't use apps anymore. Instagram and other major apps missing from store, this is an issue with all windows phones.

The music player is disappointing altogether. Slow and takes ages to find the music when new music is added. Lags in every operation now eve for search windows is searching the entire phone to find were the files are saved.

Write a Review on HTC 8x