HTC

Varanasi India
No use of giving windows over here
Feb 18, 2017 07:01 PM 1463 Views
(Updated Feb 18, 2017 07:23 PM)

Guys here I am going to tell you about my expreince on this phone which will sulry bring lot moe idea before buying this product .

So guys coming to the point, First of all guys I would like to tell you that I was happy that we got windows features on phone now but what the actuall problem we face that to support the windows feature we must need good RAM but here it is not sufficent and I this make the hangs alot and will be very annoying to you .

Now if you want to talk about its battery capacity then this phone has very worst battery capacity I was to worried just because its very bad baattery issue .

Another thing I find bad in this phone is tha it has quad core processor and which is I think very less in this price range and it should be improved .

Lastly guys as all HTC phones have the issue similarly in this phone we have the same issue and which is non removable battery system .

So guys this was all about my expreince in this phone

Hope you find this very useful

Write a Review on HTC 8x