HTC

Uselss piece of expensive junk without service
Dec 11, 2008 09:39 AM 3829 Views

I must confess that the looks and features of this phone enticed me to invest 17k on this piece of junk!

Shifted from being a palm loyalist to this phone just to chk on the user friendly windows feature but I curse my luck for doing that. Problems started in the second month with keys becoming non operational to touch screen behaving erratically. On surrendering the same to their service station, m/s salora international at grant road I realised they were a bunch of fresh engineers who did not even know the operations of this phone leave alne repairing it! But I managed to get my phone back after a month! With some other problem attached to it. The microphone and the earphone stopped working.

Well as I had sent my peon to get the phone back, I wanted to personally go and give them an earful.so sent the phone back personally after I came back from one of my tours on19th sept'08.constant follow up met with a monotonous reply" the circuit board has to come from delhi. Oh and it did after two whole months. Imagine using a goddamn new phne worth rs.17000/- for two months and keeping it in their service center for three months?

But "luck" was with me . I got the phne back with a different problem altogether on 15th nov08! On complain to their toll free no I was told'courteously' " please get the phone back to the service station and we will send it fr repairs" no I did not tear apart my hair nor gave him any@%&@$ badword but tld him I will get back.

I need a lawyer who can file a suit against them & htc for maybe a couple of lakhs for deficency in service, mental torture, etc. Anyone out there ready for this challenge. We can go dutch on the proceeds.

Bijuganaga@yahoo.com