Madanapalli India
HRX - nice product
Jun 20, 2017 11:12 PM 17780 Views

HRX is one of the top most brand which makes the fabrics like shirts, tshirts, trousers, jeans, jackets e.t.c. The quality of the product is very nice and the price is little high. Where the Hrithik Roshan bollywood star is the brand ambaassidor for this brand. I want to share my personal experience about this product. I have ordered two tshirts from this brand and the customer serviece is very nice and the price of the tshirts are little high but the quality is very good . I used those tshirts regularly, there is no change in it the fabric and the quality is amazing. While talking about the company staff courtesy is very well. After so many washes those tshirts are in good condition . So I started to use the products from this brand because it gives satisfaction. So I will recommend this product.

HRX