Jalandhar India
Hrithik Roshan is not good in making clothes
Jun 10, 2017 11:36 AM 14797 Views

Hello friends

Today I am going to review a brand which is owned by our hearth throb Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik has been in the industry for over a decade now and admire him alot. He is no doubt the owner of an amazing body and is called the GREEK GOD of India. What a personality!. But I am sorry to say that when it comes to making clothes hrithik has failed miserably on every front of cloth making. I purchase couple of t-Shirt and a jeans from HRX brand and I was not at all satisfied with the quality of the fabric. The collar lining T-shirt after few washes has become so bad that it feel very bad I wear them. I mean constant hard press is required on the collar lining to make it look good and that too only last for few hours. It seems that they are made from a very cheap elastic. Moreover the design is also that impressive. Coming the jeans which I bought from HRX again fails to satisfy my needs. The fabric which is used now a days in the jeans has degraded over the years and so is the case with HRX jeans. It is not at all good and after few washes it has lost most of its color. I haven't tried customer services for HRX brand because never left any need of doing so but overall the experience was not good and would not recommend it to any one.

Thanks