Nasik Maharashtra India
HRX footwear
Jan 14, 2018 11:37 AM 4843 Views (via Android App)

Hello Everyone,

Actually I bought this shoes on the suggestion of my brother's friend because he is ashoe retailer. When I first time try it I like the shoes and its design but when I purchase it it was rainy season so I thought I pay 1000 for this then it will not produce unpleasant smell when it exposes to rain but my assumption was wrong actually when I was gone to my college there was too much water in my college it was over my toe that's why my shoes gets too much wet and full of water it happens 3 times in 3 days nonstop. But on the fourth day my shoes start producing some very unpleasant pathetic smell, this smell also comes from my soxes also. I thought I just waste money over it because even after paying 1000/- for this it smells very badly when exposed to rain or water that means its quality is not good so I will suggest not to buy this shoes any more.

HRX Footwear