Bhilai Chhattisgarh India
Good company
Jun 24, 2018 01:59 AM 9756 Views (via Android App)

Hey guys I am going to trll my personal experience about this amazing footwear.First of all let me introduce you all with this hrx footwear.It is a footwear company which makes sandals, shoes, slippers, sneakers and all footwear accessories.The brand ambassador of this is Hrithik roshan which makes this company high rated.Hrx footwear is famous across india as well as in the whole world.

It makes all types of footwear but I will talk only about sandals and shoes because I have personally bought it.I have ordered a pair of sandals from Flipkart and I got it after 7 days in a healthy condition.The sandels seems more attractive and comfortable.It is as comfortable that I used to go walk wearing this sandal it gives much relief to my legs .

It is very durable you can play sports wearing this as it covers your whole legs to keep you away from any injury.It has a better grip on the rough surfaces.You can use it on rainy season also it can bear harsh weathers.They make top quality sandals in terms of look, durability and money.It gives you a sporty look.There are varieties of colours and models present.There are shoes and sandals for each size of the legs.Even if your older ones are looking for footwears you can suggest them without hesitation beacuse it is very comfortable.The company is also good as it solves the problem of coustmer quickly and reply to the queries related to footwears.

Overall I would suggest you to go for it.

HRX Footwear