Sagar India
Poor quality with brand name!
Jan 14, 2018 12:51 PM 3821 Views (via Android App)

Just one month of usage worn out the sole and stitches of the HRX shoes I bought from a nearby showroom. While buying, it seemed to be a quality product and as we trust more on brands, I bought those shoes.

The day after I started wearing them, I found that they are catching dust and looking old. For the purpose of cleaning, I picked them up and saw that the stitches near the laces are loosened and the threads had broken. I thought it might be normal but gradually all stitches started coming out.

Now After a month, Ive found the sole has become flat and slippery. The shoes looks like I am using it since 3-4 years.

It was priced at 1899 when I bought it and now the shoes is of no use. If I had bought a shoe of adidas or nike, it could have given proper service. Totally do not recommend HRX shoes!

HRX Footwear