Reasonable and good quality products for everyone
Apr 20, 2018 05:45 PM 2294 Views (via iOS App)

Hey! Today I will share my experience with HRX brand with you guys. I have personally fallen in love with the products of this brand especially their shoes and footwear. Their collection is super trendy and great in quality. they use the best material to make good clothing and footwear. I have been a fan of the brand from past 2 years. And I never forget to check out their collection whenever I am shopping. All of The product that I have purchased from HRX are still in the best shape and condition. I bought a hoodie from HRX two years ago and it still is in top condition. I haven't had issue like color fading or any wear and tear with any of my products.

I would totally suggest everyone to check out this great brand. And hats off to Mr. Hrithik Roshan for creating this awesome brand

HRX Footwear