Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Worst travels
Oct 24, 2016 03:56 PM 3137 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 24, 2016 03:51 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

This travel agency is the worst travel agency as far I have seen. I booked a travel from Tirupathi to Bangalore on 22nd October 2016 for 11:55 PM bus. First thing was it was delayed by 1 and half hour and the seat location which was provided in the redbus.in and in their own website was different. But when we actually boarded the bus the the seats were totally different. When we asked the same with the coordinator of the local travel agency(Sai Ram Travels, Tirupathi) they behaved very badly with us. They forced to take the last seat where there is no window or any provision for ventilation. All passanger are local people and they way they behaved was very cheap. They culture was very bad and they don't even know how to behave with lady customers. We were made to get down of the bus at noght 1:45 AM. We have complained the same with redbus.in since we had booked through redbus.in.

I request everybody not to book any travel with HP travels.

HP Travels - Bangalore