Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

First Review on Laptop
Sep 12, 2008 04:05 PM 2717 Views

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

This is my first review. I am planning to buy a laptop but confused. My choice is in between HP and Sony Via. I want a laptop with web cam and Bluetooth ect.

I want to buy Sony Via , but it is costly. Please suggest which one is more reliable and affordable. what about other product in Market.Any other laptop better in feature and cost is available in the market which we can thing for.

My company providing Hp laptop. I have used hp.I have used Lenovo also. Since I am not using Laptop regularly, so I cannot comment much still regading thet.But I like the look of Sony Via. Please also tell me the important of writing review and how it benefit while selecting a product.

How to use the site effectively.How to make effective search in this site.What are the other benefites of the site.How to make friend.How to get the reply.

HP Pavillion DV5118TX