Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

DONT buy HP Pavilion laptops-- I MEAN IT
Dec 11, 2006 11:41 PM 3493 Views

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I purchased HP dv5118 around 5-6 months back. And since then I am facing a very annoying problem where my laptop gets hanged every now and then when I am using touchpad. And after that no device gives any reponse and you just have no option other than hard booting. SO all your work done get wasted. now the main problem is there service centres work between 10 AM to 5:30PM and on weekdays (no saturday and sunday). So if you are working you cant go and moreover when you dont know how many times you will have to travel to their center to get resolved your problem. and please never try for their email support, First respose I got in 15 days by them when they say "it will take maximum 4 working hrs to get back to you". And in their response they ask your problem again so they will take another 15 days to get back to you with their fisrt probable solution.

So finally I'd say better not go with HP laptops. Beause of their support and of course their hardwares. Please also note that if you want to make your laptop dual bootable you can do that inthis laptop until or unless you install windows form other CD.

IN LAST MY PROBLEM IS STILL NOT SOLVED. I HAVE UPDATED TOUCH PAD DRIVERS. EVEN I HAVE INSTALLED NEW WINDOWS.

RITESH