Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Printing Speed:

Gorakhpur India
Fast Printing & Fast Scanning
Apr 28, 2017 02:58 AM 4691 Views
(Updated Apr 28, 2017 02:59 AM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I am working as owner of common service center Gorqakhpur, I have used many printer like cartridge based printer.Buy I go to Shahi market Gorakhpur to repair my printer after some days I find many work, when my printer was not handling paper properly, after them I bought drum based printer but when I purchased this printer on 21-07-2017 in Gorakhpur, after them my I solved printer problem. many people have to used printer in this time they have to scan many document so you can used this printer eisiely. service of this printer or this brand is so good after one calling distributor send any people immediately, service of my city is so good, and printing quality, I thing it is excellent printer with scanner with genuine rate. You can also photocopy 99 copies in on time pressing. relay according to rate it is the best printer for all category person who need printing work. refilling of toner is also easy.

HP LaserJet M1005 MFP