Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

Nashik India
The worst prints getting from this Printer !!!!!!
Aug 15, 2018 03:09 PM 2938 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi today I am giving my opinion on the HP Laser Jet 1020 Plus Printer . Which I was using from past one and half year . When I bought this printer it was giving nice prints, but after some months later it was not working properly . When I print more than one pages in it the printer does not follow right command and printer printer prints infinite pages, it stop when I power offs the printer . This problem I face usually . When I go to the help centre they told me that it will need three thousand Rs. to be repaired . So I was very upset that this new printer need an money to repair . Also after some time it's quality of prints become very worst . The prints get blackish at the edges, so I think I invested my money in the worst printer . Also this printer take more space in my office . It's look very old, so I do't like it's design . This printers also do not have features like connect B.T., WiFi, so there is no option to print through mobile directly . But only one and one thing I like in this printer is that it's printing speed . It's printing speed is too much good . But not only one and one thing make printer perfect, printer should be all rounder! .

HP LaserJet 1020 Plus