Paper Handling:

HP

Chennai India
Compact for small office
May 18, 2018 06:07 PM 2821 Views
(Updated May 19, 2018 10:46 AM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HI FRIENDS! Today I like to share my experience HP Laser Jet 1020 plus printer machine good and bad  journey.

I bought this hp printer laser printer was bought 2 year back, almost 2years am using this product at home, and before that am using this product past 5 years in my office, this expierence only I feel to buy this product.

First of all its a Trusted Hp brand,

The friendly using capacity. Very easy to operate and satisfied .

its a high speed USB port gives a quick response .

A price started at 10, 290.00 onwards

Suppose we like to shift anywhere, anytime frequently will shift it because its a less weight machine, and a noise free machine.

A huge tonner capacity for more than 2500 page print.

This printer can easily shared with different systems configuration, its support Windows 7, 8, 10.

It is highly beneficial and low space is enough for fix this machine.

moreover this is a small business purpose,

The quality is excellent, no paper jam or damage.

This printers mostly helps to the student.

Even every 2000 printers want to change the ink.

At the same time we using a multiple system to connect the printer, and any one handle it easily.

the very main thing is when we put the paper, the printer is taking the paper smoothy,

suppose if we put the paper improperly it will give cautions to us.

it had a 150 sheet input tray and  100 sheet face down bin.

the most important one is power consumption. Its using a 250watts for printing and 2 watts to ready.

Its connectivity mode is Hi-Speed 2.0 USB port.

Hp having  allover service center from anywhere, any place or any country so our service become very easy to do.

no worry about the service, they gave a good attentions to our complaints.

In my suggestion and my experience its a  too good journey and very comfortable for the students and small business persons. mostly still am seeing most of the places this model only. its gets first preference for users. so go it, dont hesitate to buy.

HP LaserJet 1020 Plus