Paper Handling:

Feb 19, 2018 09:04 PM 2371 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hey friends! I am using HP LaserJet 1020 plus for almost 2 years. I am a college student, so most of my works are in printer only. This printer is the best one for my purpose as well as to all students.

Paper Handling: Paper can be loaded very smoothly as well as easily. Handling depends on the user. If he feeds properly, printing happens smoothly or else there arises problems. It is a 150-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet face down bin.

User friendly: Of course it is user friendly, it is very easy to install as well as it is very easy to upload papers in it.

Service: HP has almost many service centers across the country. I have even contacted them for few issues and they guided me well. So service is not at all a issue.

Printing Speed: Printing speed for black(normal, letter) will be up to 15ppm and printing speed for black( normal, A4) will be 14ppm. Speed is good totally.

Other Features: It has 1USB port in it, it has 2 lights(Ready, Attention), Memory maximum-2MB, Number of users- 1-3users, perfect for home and office.

HP LaserJet 1020 Plus