Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

HP laser jet
Jul 25, 2018 06:36 PM 2617 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Here l am qoing to talk about the HP laser jet 1020 plus printer which is not a qood product as per my experience because of many reasons. irst of all. when we talk about its printing quality which is so normal and some time I find the problem like it fetch the pages and some time pages get dis alligned. and the printout comes not appropriate. second thing is its ink, which is required after each 3 months. I dont think that putting the ink after each 3 months for a normal user is good enough. Moreover the speed or printing is also so normal or we can say this is slower one.

No this is not enough user friendly when we give command to the printer to print it takes time to take command properly. service is qood by canon. This is a normal printer so features are also so common. I suggest the canon to increase its printing speed as well as improve the paper handling.

HP LaserJet 1020 Plus