Paper Handling:

May 11, 2018 01:18 PM 2423 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hello my dear friends, I am going to share my personal experience about HP Laserjet 1020plus printer. I buy this printer 7 years ago. It is very easy to use and printing speed is too good.

I start to use this printer in my college days. It is very helpful to print my assignments and projects etc. The paper handling is very easy and anyone can use this printer easily. once refill the tank it print 2000 of paper.

The only problem it has is if you stand it a long time with non usable function then roller can get noise when your start your print because of the lubricant used in the roller is dry but when you call the customer care for this problem they simply register and engineer was arrived and solve the problem. It is user friendly machine.

No paper jam or anything. I refer this printer for small business purpose. And also for college students it is very helpful.

Ok thank you guys for view my opinion.

HP LaserJet 1020 Plus