Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

HP

Don't Use HP LASER JET 1020 PLUS
Mar 24, 2018 02:54 PM 2210 Views
(Updated Mar 24, 2018 02:51 PM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

It is good at beginning but after few months I start getting some problems in printing it can't print multiple pages.  If u send a command to print 1 to 5 pages then it socks many pages at a same time.  and stop functioning.

I am using this printer and starting few months  it gives me a good satisfactory work, but after few months of working them drum cartridge damaged automatically.

The print that I got aftrr few months are very low brighten, blackish at the edge of the sheets, so the paper handling of the printer is very bad.

it is not user friendly a you could expect form usual printers.  it's very hard to maintain and the quality is very low.

I think this should be used as  use&throw product. because the service the company provide for this model not for all models is very low.

Printing speed is good but what's the use of speed when the printing it self is not satisfactory.

No other feature in this printer No NFC  no Bluetooth, No wireless connection &   we can't print anything through smartphone.

Sometimes there is also a software problem.  If u have a win 8 then I have to download new version software to run printer.  Otherwise u can carry on with xp vista's and win 7 Overy it worth buying it.

Even the paper doesn't get printed properly.  This printer just takes more space.  I doest worth the amount it paid even the performance don't match the specification.

I Had contact service center for repairing they asked for 4000 which is huge amount

HP LaserJet 1020 Plus