Paper Handling:

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi

I am using printer laserjet 1020 plus for my office from last 4 years till now and so mostof my works are in printer only. so this printer is the best one for my purpose and I had faced no problem. This printer is easy to use moreover the plus point of this printer that anyone can easily handle this printer easily.

A easily understandable user manual which is very useful for installation. The main good thing in this printer when we put the paper the printer is taking the paper smoothy, suppose if we put the paper improperly, it will give cautions to us. It is a 150 sheet input tray and a 100 sheet face down bin.

Cartridge consumption is economical and gives a very good quality print. Print speed is quite fast as compared to other printers. But in case of bothside printing it is to be done manually turning of paper. Overall this printer is a good choice and it values for money.

HP is having service centres in across the country so it is not a big problem. If you are thinking to buy this printer then I must tell you that it is perfect printer. So in my way it is good printer you can trust on this.

Thank you.