Paper Handling:

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Dear friends,

Today am sharing my own experience about Hp Laser Jet Printr. Because am using this printer past two years in my office.

The main good thing is in this printer, when we put the Paper the printer is taking the paper smoothly. suppose if we put the paper improperly, it will give cautions to us!

Hence paper handling is escellent in this printer.

User operations are wll designed in this Printer. Buttons are very smoothly & easily. User Manual is vey useful to us, how to use the printer as friendly.

Hp is having Service Centres in across the country. So Service is not a big problem in HP.

The another main thing is Printing speed is like a Horse. When we put the paper correctly the machine is printing the paper within some few seconds! I can't see this type of Jet speed at any-where.

The main latest feature is, it is printing in colour also, It gives us 100% satisfaction.

HP LaserJet 1020 Plus