Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

HP

Patna India
Paper Cutted And Poor Service..
Jan 10, 2017 07:48 AM 5176 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I have experienced this deskjet printer but my experience was bad and I faced several problems with this printer. After taking a round in service centre several times and contacting them again and again, explaining about the problems many times, but they were not helpful for me in solving my problems. This shows that how pathetic and careless their customer support team.

Initially at the time of purchase the printer works fine and the design is good but the size is few much big.

As the months passes, when I tried to print after a month, I was shocked that half of the page is printed and half is blank, there was also a colour clots.

I openened it and checked the colour catage got dry, then I sprayed a little drops of water but then also the printing was not perfect, but somehow the problem was solved. I also contacted support team but they haven't did as they promised. Again, this problem was repeated then, I haven't did anything and carried it to their service centre, they solved this problem but this problem appears again and again. And seems me like this was not a problem it is a feature.

Also the speed of pinting becomes slow day by day. The ink didn't get dry instantly, have to wait for 10-20 seconds after printing.

There are several problems in this printer. I would recommend not to buy this.

HP Deskjet F370