Paper Handling:

Jun 18, 2016 09:06 PM 8229 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Today I am going to share my review about this printer, I was purchased this printer for home use. Hp printer series has one of the best printers in today's time.

Affordable prices, number of variety and models. But HP deskjet is a drawback of the company.

The driver and software installation is faster and simple. When I give command to print it took 30-40 seconds to print and sometimes it doesn't come. Paper print is very bad somewhere it is dark and somewhere it is light. If a particular colour in a cartridge is over than you won't get good prints. But only one problem I face with it. It consume much ink that's why its costly.

So better invest some more money and buy a new laser inkjet printer rather than wasting money on this useless product.  I don't recommended this printer to anyone.

HP Deskjet F370